The online Registration Form asks visitors for demographic information (like their PIN code or Telephone No.) . Demographic and profile data is also collected at the site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience and services at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. We do not divulge the visitor’s information to any third party for commercial use. We may use the data for informing the users of our services and offerings from time to time.
What information do you collect when I register for something?
MUDART offers access to some services that require registration. We may use your contact information to send notification to you of MUDART products and services by e-mail and/or postal mail. We also may share that information with our clients. Our clients may send you promotional material that is related to the topic of the service for which you registered. We may also use your IP address internally and share it with third parties.
What other information do you request?
We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new MUDART products and services. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive postal mailings from other third party companies.
What information do you collect when I purchase something?
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
MUDART will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to :
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MUDART,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the MUDART and related properties, or visitors to the MUDART and related properties,
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the MUDART legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the MUDART Network or its related properties,
- Fulfill a user’s order or request.
- MUDART uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. MUDART reserves the right to transfer all such information in connection with the sale of all or part of MUDART’S capital stock or assets. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users
When you sign up for an MUDART e-mail newsletter, you are given the opportunity to sign up for targeted third-party mailings. Whether you want to receive these announcements is your choice. You may stop the arrival of these announcement lists at any time by removing your e-mail address from the list by forwarding the announcement list to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the instructions on the e-mails you receive.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”